Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Lens

I think I'm starting to repeat titles alot. Oh well. So I know I haven't written this month much, but I don't think I could have if I wanted to. The last month or so it was really hard to see the light in each day. I know good things surrounded me, but it was hard to see them when I was so focused on the stresses of life.

Today I want to point out the goodness of sunlight. Provo finally has been graced with relatively good weather and sunshine! It seems like an insignificant thing, but it is crazy how much a little good weather can change the morale of an apartment complex. Suddenly people want to do all the outside activities, work on homework on the lawn, and even sleep in the sunshine (I'm guilty of two of the three). It's such a simple pleasure, but one I am currently very thankful. 

I'm also thankful that I can get a college education. I'm pretty sure I complain to my roommate every single day about how busy I am, but deep down I know this busyness means I'm learning a lot, and for that I am grateful. To do wonderful things someday I know I need to make the most out of this opportunity.

This will be a short post, but I just wanted to encourage everyone to not fall in a slump like I did. Look for the good in EVERYTHING. I know if say this enough one day I'll actually believe and follow it so just bear with me. Good vibes everyone.

Much love always,

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment