Thursday, November 29, 2012

Catch Up Lens

So I'm super lame. I haven't posted since the 16th. So today's post is all the things beautiful in life since then (or at least as many as I can remember).

  1. Making vanishing rolls and Oreo balls with my next door neighbors.
  2. Baking bread/rolls.
  3. Spending time with my family.
  4. Having a bed to sleep in.
  5. My car hasn't had problems despite how much I've been traveling.
  6. I'm learning new things in all my classes.
  7. My roommate and I hung up Christmas lights in our apartment.
  8. I have a good job and a good bus.
  9. The bus is generally on time.
  10. My former roommate got married in the temple. She and her husband were radiant at their reception.
  11. That my FHE bro gets to go to the beautiful country of Costa Rica. ;)
  12. Three of my favorite college friends are on my calendar in stick figure form. 
  13. My self-made quilt keeps me warm.
  14. I'm caught up on all my payments.
  15. I have awesome visiting teachers.
  16. Playing guitar with my friends.

So basically this is a really short list. But it'll do for now. I'd love to hear what YOU find beautiful.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment