Thursday, September 27, 2012

Eclectic Lens

I couldn't pin down one reason to be grateful today so I've compiled a mash-up of reasons to be happy today:
  1. I did well on my first Chinese exam.
  2. I understood what was going on in my Physics lab.
  3. I was able to help people at work.
  4. I have a wonderful boss who makes work enjoyable.
  5. "Hold Onto My Heart" by Graham Colton.
  6. I have my guitar to play whenever I want.
  7. I can sing around my apartment and no one objects.
  8. My visiting teachers visited me tonight and they are really nice.
  9. I got to talk to my good friend on the phone for an hour yesterday.
  10. The Lord answers my prayers.
  11. I have the opportunity to learn Chinese.
  12. I had milk for my cereal.
  13. I tried something new for dinner and it was delicious. 
  14. The internet is working today!
  15. I have the best roommates in the world.
  16. The bus drivers are on time every day and are friendly.
  17. I received an awesome compliment. 
  18. I printed out the Physics review sheet correctly.
  19. I have a bed.
  20. The neighbors haven't been screaming/stomping at 11 PM (or later).
  21. I was able to play piano yesterday and learned something new.
  22. My car was working today and I'm not out of gas yet.
So yeah, life is good. I think sometimes writing down why is a good reminder. I could have gone on a lot longer, but I figure you all get the idea ;)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment