Monday, October 8, 2012

Update Lens

Goodness, I have not posted in a long-ish time. As such, I'm simply going to bombard you with another list of things I happen to be thankful for.
  1. General Conference
  2. People that say the right thing at the right time.
  3. Opportunities.
  4. Friends/Acquaintances.
  5. Car rides.
  6. A working car.
  7. Good teachers/professors.
  8. A planner.
  9. Friendly, helpful people at the Writing Center that will help me set up an appointment.
  10. Quilts/blankets.
  11. Knowledge of who I am.
  12. The feeling you get when you finish an assignment (especially if it was tedious).
  13. Clean dishes.
  14. Good food.
  15. The Ryde.
  16. Having a variety of music at my fingertips.
  17. Having a laptop that doesn't constantly malfunction.
  18. Being able to know/have a good relationship with both sets of grandparents.
  19. Being healthy.
  20. Never forgetting my keys to my apartment. (knock on wood)
  21. For not passing out during Chinese AND remembering the dialogue.
  22. Driving safely to and from my parents' house.
  23. Having a bed to sleep in.
  24. Funny hedgehog pictures that make me smile :)
Phew, good to get that off my chest ;) What are you thankful for today?

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment